jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

Summer Plans


This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the final works and exams have to be done. Or at least that is my feeling in october and november. So the best way to pass these months is doing summer plans.

First of all, I only like summer being in the beach. In the city I hate it, so I would like to go to some beach or to somewhere cold, like the south of Chile. I don’t really have plans already, but every summer I go with my friends to viña del mar, so I think that will be one of the places to visit. Maybe also with my family I will go to some place, if we can found dates that we all can go out.

Resultado de imagen para playa viña

I don´t really plan to work because next summer vacations I will do the practice. So I will not have large vacations till I graduate. But if I found some Good oportunity in a work that I like, I am not closed to do it. It can help me to afford the vacations too.

So I really want to be in december now, so hopefully this month and a half passes quickly. And then I will do real plans with my friends and family.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have the same feeling about to go out of college, we are almost there ;-;

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Going to the beach in summer is the best plan one can think when doing summer plans

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the fina...