jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

My future job

In the future I would like to work in massive media. But that, in these years, is a problem because press, radio or TV are not hiring a lot of people. So to have a space in that area now is very difficult. The other option of work being a journalist is in business or social organizations. Taking care of their internal and external communications. But that kind of job doesn’t motivate me a lot, but I know that work conditions and salary are better that in massive media.

I think that next year I’ll try do to my practice, hopefully, in press. A newspaper would be perfect, but radio or TV is also good. There I can evaluate the work conditions, salary and possibilities of moving forward there. If I like it, I’ll try to stay there. But if I don´t, maybe I change my thoughts of my ideal job.

Resultado de imagen para press

Also I would like to study something else. Not necessarily another career, but maybe a minor or a magister in the area that I know that I can work and I like it. For example, if I am working in mass media, do a magister of social communication. Or if I am working in internal communication of business organizations, do a magister that helps me in that job. 

5 comentarios:

  1. who would say that? a man who is studying journalism wants to work on his área, really amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are right, the situation of hiring people in the massive media is difficult nowadays

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to study a magister too... but I don't have money for that now:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The situation with the massive media is a proble, but one must not lose the hope

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the fina...