jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Posgraduate Studies


Right now I am not considering to do postgraduate studies. I just want to work, hopefully in mass media, and then I´ll see. I think that doing a magister without knowing how is the work, or without knowing if is really helpful do keep studiyng, doesn’t have much sense. A couple of years ago I was thinking of doing a social communication magister, or something that helps me to learn about documentaries, here in the same university, but then I think: “what if I don’t like mass media?”. It can be a waste of time. And also it can close doors to work in another kind of things.

Resultado de imagen para magister

In the case of doing some study after I graduate, it will be on the subject or area that I work before. Who knows, maybe I don’t work as a journalist in the future. Maybe I decide to be a professor, or dedicate to something else because I didn’t like (or find) the adequate job to me. Also if I do some magister, I don’t really know where. Maybe I am not in Chile in a couple of years. And it that case, to study in other language could be really hard.

So, for now, I only want to end the career that I am now, and then I´ll see. Maybe in a couple of years I change my mind.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm feeling the same about postgraduates studies

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think is too early to think about magisters or post studies.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think life is very diverse and sometimes surprises you. I don't want to be journalist all my life, I have more qualities that i would like to apply in a near future...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have the same doubt about to study something related to our career

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the fina...