jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Bucket List

I´ve never think in my Bucket List seriously. I see it a lot in social media, and also in english classes at school I had to do this same exercise, but I remember me thnikning a lot my list and writting somwthing only for finishing the work.

I think that I project myself more in a short term than in a log one. That is why I think is difficult to me doing this exercise. So, I will put here my short term Bucket List:

-Stop smoking: a few days ago I start without smoking and I really want to quit it. Is very difficult but I suprised myself because I keep going.
-Obviously everybody have in their Bucket List some trips. I don´t know if I can do them, also in a short term would be difficult, but I really like to go to many places in the world. If I have to choose some countries their will be: Japan, India, France
-Also something that I´ve been thinking a loti s to learn piano. Since I am a child I play guitar and I would like to improve my abilities with the piano. I think because of the time I´ve never learn. Maybe in these vacations I can do it.

Resultado de imagen para fumarResultado de imagen para japonResultado de imagen para piano

In a long term I can mención typical things like have a great job, or have a nice house at the beach, but I don´t really know if I want these things. I put in the list what I really know that I want now, and what is really possible. 

2 comentarios:

  1. It must be difficult leave something that you really enjoy... you can!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stop smoking is a real good goal, you can do it, I never thing to put something wich I need to stop to do in my list.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the fina...