jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

Practice post

Giving personal information on websites, I think, Isn´t a direct thread for the safety of your person. Is more the possibility of being manipulated with ads and spam. Also, and unfortunately, we are obligated to give a lot of personal information if we want to use social media.

My favorite social media is Twitter. There I can found content of every topic, and I have the sensation that you can trust more in the information that is posted there. Also is less infected with ads than Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.

I don’t like to share personal information at all. I try to share the less possible. But also I feel forced to do it every day. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Summer Plans

This is the typical month that everybody is hating university (or school, or work) because is almost the end of the year but also the fina...